BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY IDOL

idol is a person whom you admire very much.she or he must be so impressive until your love for them grows every single moments.some people choose big star as their idol such as david beckham,britney spears and other else.they have their own specialities taht can conquer our heart.so that why many poster and pic of them we put and display of all side in our room.

same as everyone,i has my idol too.she is a person who tolerate my kickings for nine months and has been very caring for 21 years.she is none other my mother whom i love most.she takes care of me since the moment i was born .everything she does is for me without feeling bored or tired.the good qualities of of my mom is she is an honest person .she does not like to deceive or cheat other people.this is because she hold on to a principle which goes like this,a person who cheats other is actually cheating themselves.this is also what she taught me when i was still a small kid.she came from a poor family with 6 siblings.her mother is a chinese had past away .a couple of muslim who don't have any child adopt her as a daughter.
so she convert to a muslim since she was one years old..she live separately with her family especially with her siblings,she studied until upsr because her adopt family cannot affort to support if she further her study after her adopt father past away.she follow her adopt mother and do a job as rubber taper.after that she working as operator in factory and getting marriage at 24 years old.these are some of the specialities in my idol.she will always remain in my heart at a very high position.she is a special persons who needs special place in my families hearts.i hope that she will bring us more happiness.i am really thankful to god because gave me a princeless present that is my mother.
i always remember that her advise..
'success come to those who works hard' and 'god will help those who help themselves.

0 comments: